Pages

Friday, July 08, 2005

A Dark day indeed...,

Today was really a dark day.., i mean it.., a really cloudy sky..,not a glimpse of the sun. My friend.., another Cat aspirant visited me at my place 2day. He had made up his mind to join the samecoachin isnt as I (good choice buddy!!!). Took him in the rain to the inst..,managed to get him a discount of a whopping 3000 bucks ! He's happy., they're happy.., I'm happy ! Got drenched in the rain 4 more than an hour.., not somethin I dont like..,but its no fun when u have to drive in the rain in the stikin sick HYD traffic ! managed to get home safely..,phew !!!


2days apprentice.., wow.., really interestin one ! Very interestin n a nobel project. Raisin funds 4 charity thru an auctionwhich included packages with all the Big Starz of da muzik industry. This project..,it tested almost all pssbl thingsu wud learn while in a Bskool. Management..,negotiation.,presentation.,presence of mind . Cool ! John.., not someone I wanted to see get fired., but he did get fired coz he was bad at his job., and Donald Trump doesnt spare no one when ya do no good job . When u're bad at wat u do.., puttin it in Trumps words.,


YOU'RE FIRED !!!


No comments: