Pages

Friday, December 02, 2005


Movie Marathon Update 2 :

My friends were supposed to meet me at home., but the asses didnt come. So., I thought wat the heck.., nothin to cry about., i'll continue my movie marathon . Went to the video parlor and like always spent.., 15 mins browsin the movies and I found this one., was impressed by the promo I saw a few days ago., so took it., watched it.


King Arthur (2004) : King Arthur and his Knights of the famous Round table were thought to be just legends from the period called the dark ages until recent evidence were found. I thought it'd b interestin to have an action movie and a history class in one. The movie was good . I'd prob give it two and a half stars out of five. It kind of reminds me of Braveheart..., now THAT was a gr8 movie !

No comments: