Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Boys Night out

Photobucket

Today was a slightly better day out than all those routine dinners at all those different places but with the same food. My friends who've been abroad for an year now are in town and all of us decided to do something fun tonight and decided to go bowling. Of course, many others in Hyderabad had the same idea and the bowling alley wasn't free for quite a long . But again, small hindrances couldn't come in the way of our boys night out. We played pool instead and it was good fun. Of course, I was having fun in my own way.

Time constraints take out all the 'fun' out of the fun time and everytime there's one dude who has to go home early. Damn ! I don't know when will all of us grow up !?

1 comment:

wmw said...

Hey there! How have you been? I love your photos, I love the colours!