Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Yippee !!! Yahoo !!!

Now., after seeing that , if u're thinkin that I'm excited about something..., well..., U're right ..., I AM !!! :D
After a long painful gap of being seperated from my buddy., my bike.., it felt soooo good gettin my hands on it., revving it up., pumping the gas ., burning rubber. Well.., i didnt exactly burn rubber .., but u get the idea ! All these days I was resticted from using my bike coz of the back problem. I had to attend an exam., and I just HAD to take the bike., as if I got no other choice ! ;) Exam was just 'another' reason for me to get out on my bike.
Exam went pretty ok., not bad 4 someone who hasn't touched the books for over 2 months now. After the movie., me n a good friend ., who wanted my first 'outing' to be a 'memorable day' agreed to come watch a movie ., any movie., with me. So.., wat better movie than an extremely violent., unedited .., never heard of HORROR movie for the first day out ! That too for free !!! But b4 that., my generous kind friend treated me to the most saucy., crunchy delicious Pizza I have had in a long loong time !
Life now is pretty much fun and I'm Njoying it ! I still got somethings to do that I wanted to do at any cost in this semester .., the sun is shining bright on me ., the clouds have cleared up., Looks like komalthecoolk's Life's Back On Track !!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey komal...
so had the time of ur life huh...after a long time... u must be on Cloud 9... kewl!!
now tht u r bak in action... have great time.... n do take care!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

nice punchline that u follow in ur life dude..go ahead n have fun!!
cheers!!