Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I really donno since when I've become this senti ! I know that friends do make jokes on us and play pranks., but sometimes when they cross that thin line called humour., I feel bad that my own friends are that careless about my feelings and I tend to have fights with them. I'm a nice guy and love my friends enuf that I cant shout at them and I tend to show my anger by not talkin to them !
I've begun to feel bad 4 every wrong thing I do. The feeling of guilt kicks real hard in my heart and gut everytime I do something I shudnt b doing., everytime I hurt someone's feelings, everytime I Lie to somebody. Its actually a good thing that like in the movies I have another me., an alter ego , tellin me wat is right and wat is wrong., keeps me n my slightly hyper ego in check.
It's rightly said that u realize anythin's value only when u're away from it.This is my last whole semested in this college and though I'm not too sad leavin the college , I'm a lot saddened by the idea of leavin some very good friends that I've made here. There's this gal, my Jnr , nice gal, fun gal and most importantly my very good friend. We allways keep fighting. Thats not new for any two friends in any part of the world. We have ., atleast I think I have this small, teeny-tiny ego problem and sensitiveness which always makes us fight and makes patchin up a bit longer than usual. But its allways worth puttin my ego aside and patchin up coz she's that good !
Today we just patched up again and again fought within mins again ! My friends tell me ., "only the bestest of friends fight"., yeah, thts ok., but if the bestest friends allways fight, whoz gonna have fun !!! :P
I hurt her feelings and I really feel very bad 4 that. Once again my little disease called Ego makes it hard to apologize to her. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to apologize to each and everyone whose feelings I have knowingly or unknowingly hurt at any point of time.

Alrite.., after all that seriousness, One happy news 4 me ! One suppliment exam., yes., I have suppliment exam., that ., I have cleared with pretty good marks. U have no idea how happy I am ! Yippee !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....its good to know tht u r sensitive to other ppls feelings...
so i guess i know who this jr. is..instead of writing it up here,y dont u go n directly apologise to her(oh i am sorry....i almost forgot abt ur ego!!)