Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2005

What a day !!! I cant put it in a nicer way..,but., it SUX !!! It was raining the WHOLE day !!! I missed my Gym n my class n a movie coz of this rain. I wanted to really curse this rain so bad.., but didnt.., i might not b Njoyin this rain so much but there are hundreds of lives out there dependin on these monsoons.., and me being an optimist.., decided that jo kuch bhi hua, ache ke liye hua . My net was also down , so I took it as a good opurtunity to sit at home and do a bit of studying so took my word list and just started to read. Little did I knowI was in for a little adventure !
My Dad hurried into my room and told me there was a fire in the ground floor of my Apts n asked me to hurry downstairs. I was like.., Do I look like a firefighter ??? (in my mind of course ;) )I went down n saw that a fireworks show was goin on from one of the current meters. Using my supreme knowledge of electrical science( rubber and wood are insulators of elctcty) i took someone's rubber slippers and took a wooden stickand bravely ventured into the tiny ,already dangerous meter room n switched off one switch n there was an Xplosion N in a blink of an eye..., I was outta there !! :P
Finally realized this aint my domain n went n called the current guys who came .,escaped anotherXplosion and fixed it. After comin back 4m da Elctrcty office , I was Xpectin a welcome for a hero who put his life on line to save the whole Apts but all I saw was the watchman smilin at me !!! After comin to the conclusion that dere's no way dat I'm gonna study 2day , put da mo-V Company on my PC n sat down watchin it. The current guys selected a gr8 time to take revenge on me 4disturbin them on their tea break. Took out da power., but even I decided to stay strong n fight bak, watched Mo-V on UPS untill it gave up. Nothin interestin after that untill my friend called me 4 some hot chat to end this cold day. On the whole , 2day wasn't that bad.., but wat sux is I had to go out to a NetCafe to use the net havin net at home ! Y.., u ask ?? Well., thats another long story.




Hey., almost 4got ., got the pics from our outin on a friends Bday.
Here's a pic of me with my good friend.,Fiero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...so komal the "fire fighter"...way to go...but hey i vud like to congratulate u for not being dead!!leave the electric department to us!!