Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I never seem to have a normal day ! Yesterday was soo gr8., it was greedy n silly of me to hope of havin such gr8 days everyday. God has blessed me with the greatest friends but have not blessed all of them with the knowledge to respect others feelings. What do u get 4 being very nice to ppl u think u know very well and forgettin all the previous pranks n jokes played on you ??? More pranks., more stabs in the heart., more pain.,
Trust.., somethin very very important to me., somethin higher than many things in my life. I allways believe in the saying that "there can be no relation where there is no trust". When u're in any serious relation , friendship or love ., u have to able to be look into or thru the other person if u want to bond really well.When the other person is opaque ., its like a high solid wall., u really donno wats behind it., there is no., TRUST. Trust is the tool that wud help u get comfortable with that feelin of fear of the unknown.
I suggest anyone before getting into any kinda relation.,u might b havin lots of fun with that person., havin a good rapport., but when all the fun is over., u have to make sure that u have that person when u really need him/her. Someone u can trust with ur life. Coz trust is the foundation for every relation., and without a good foundation., nothin's gonna stand for long.

No comments: