Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wat a day., started off as any normal day of my life.Woke up at around 4:30.., yes., u heard me write.,4:30., i kinda got used to it from class 10 and as long as there's this idea that i got coll the next day, its like a natural alarm 4 me., I wake up automaticlly at 4:30 !I usually read somethin or watch TV till I fall back to sleep again ! 2day started out a bit dull., with nothin to readand no somethin wrong with the cable.,tried to read some college stuff to help me bak to sleep quicker and it helped.
Finally after getting ready., decided not to go to coll., so took my bike and left for my friends house ( big mistake ! shudhave stayed home ! ). Went halfway thru., slipped .,crashed ! actually it wasnt as bad as it sounds. Nothin happened to my friendFiero but I sprained my ankle bad ! the funny part being., I fell AFTER the big had stopped ! I felt so embarresed on the roadthat i started shoutin at some poor auto guy who was there at that place. he he., I deserve it 4 bunkin coll n goin to have fun.., hmm, do u think so ??? NAH !! I just was at the wrong place at the wrong time ! Sittin at home doin nothin., I was thinkin bout all the friends I had n have in my wonderful life.

I must say i'm real luckyI got such cool friends. Some of them., from the past and some now., I miss a lot. I said NOW coz though its been around 10 dayssince coll started., I still have some catchin up to do.
We come across so many ppl in life., but not everyone we meet is a friend. Friends make perfect matches like socks n shoes.,hard to find when u're one choosy shoe like me and there are so many socks around ! Who wud like a pair of mismatched shoes n sock ! When u got one good sock..,er.., friend like that., keep it with u 4 ever., no matter how old it gets. Friends in this case is like cheese or wine..,gets better as it gets old. Friends come in many flavours like.,yes., like a pizza., sometimes plain,sometimes., extra cheesy., sometimes spicy., even some weird mixture of opposites like one pineapple flavour pizza I had long ago ! U just have to enjoy being with them. Friends are like your sofa., somebody u can fall back on in times of joy or gloom. Sorry if I got u confused with my insane comparisions., but there are wat came to my insane mind when i was writin down this .Hope I got the point accross to u
Sometime u just find the bestest of friends in ppl u least expect., ppl who're complete contrast ur personality., ppl who're complimentary 2 who u are makin u whole., completin u as a humanbeing. No matter what u lose in life., never lose ur friends..,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...u know me...i had to say soemthing abt this...cud'nt resist to say something as soon as i read this...so as the only leaving soul leaving comments on ur posts i had to do this(he he he...)...hmm...
frds n socks han???well..i think it vud have been better if u were the socks n ur frds(who ever u were intendind to!!!)the shoes!!
dont take it to the heart buddy..just kidding!!well dont worry i am gonna leave another comment in sometime now...!!!