Pages

Monday, July 18, 2005



Today was a really fun day on the whole., Startin my day with somethin gr8..,I again started wat I luv doin., workin out. Startin this year on a serious note to b more disciplined n more sincere with class work., today was a refreshin change with me decidin to put all that aside for a day n have fun.., and so I did ! Made jokes., teased friends., had lunch ., all this durin class., Havin my lunch peacefully after many days were some of the joyous moments I had 2day. Guess wat ! Today my friends decided to study ! But even I made up my mind not to allow them to :P . On the whole., all of us had pretty good fun.
I had a really gr8 time with my friends who weren't 4m my class ., but were still some of the friends that I really love .
On the way back too.,in my bus., it was pretty good fun with all my other friends. Although I missed my Mock Cat coz of my bus breakin down on the way., I wasnt really that dissapointed., in fact I thought "jo kuch bhi hota hain., ache ke liye hota hain". Came home and managed to study exactly wat I intended to finish 2day after chattin to three of my very good friends. No clashes or arguements with my parents and no fights with my sis.,now that was a bit of a surprise to me :P.
On the whole.,It was both a fun and fruitful relaxed day.
Hope everyday's like this.., I really do.

No comments: