Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Sounds a bit weird hearin this 4m me (even to me) ., but., I kinda got used to doing work ! Yeah ! When this sem started .,then I thought i'll b missing my friends at college the most., I still do., but i've kind of realized that I miss the whole schedule., the whole 'gettin up-bus ride to coll-sitting in classes 4 attendance-canteen-labs-bus ride back to home' has so become a part of my life that I'm bored of doing nothing n getting bored. Its the same with my Project. It was a 4-5 hours a day(without even a min of sitting down)., 4-5 days a week project., even then we Njoyed it. Now miss that too. Glad I atleast got my guitar classes.
Coming to that.., its a lil frustruating now., doin all the basic excersises of plucking single strings etc., but again I realize., when u wanna speak a language., u have to learn alphabets.,then the words., then how to put them 2gether under certain rules n conditions to express something u want to. Music's just like that. My finger tips are kind of sore n they pain like they've been cut. Actually speaking., thats a good thing., it tells me I've practised well ! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i m really waitin 4 d day i leave college for various reasons.i hope i dont miss it when i leave it