Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Pffff...., i will not use any one work adjective to describe the day i had 2day., coz then the post would finish in just one line. So., i'm in the project and report mood still., so i'll present my post in that way.

Wat I did/ happened : Didnt get ready properly or had a decent breakfast coz i was busy coz of the project work.
Went to coll slightly bored coz i 4got my MP3 player.
Hadn't had even 5 mins of continious rest the whole day.
Travelled back aroun 55-60 kms in the stinkin hot summer noon.
Spent total of around 400 Rs.
Had something to eat at 10 in the morning and then at around 7-8. Thats a gap of around 9 hours.
Lots of work to b done and i was stuck with a measly 3 Rs balance in my mobile.
Airtel guy tells me I've used up 200 free sms's when i know i used up a little less than 100. Screw him !

Wat I got off the day : Pangs of Hunger thru the day.
Completely dehydrated and thirsty.
Slightly tanned .
Sweaty (like crazy) but thank god., not smelly.
Got my brains all scrambled up tryin 2 arrange all the project reports in order.
Spent one and half times the actual amount required 4 the report to b paid coz i had this stinkin time constraint and he took advantage of that.

Wat I got off the day ( from the eyes of an optimist) : Kept myself busy rather than sleep, eat and sleep more like i do everyday.
Got to meet Manjusha and Divya., just meeting them cheers me up.
Got my report approved by one of the crasiest project guides one can have.
Ate my two meals with the few close friends I have 4m college.
Its fun makin long trips with good friends.
Got all my printouts done 4 free.
Got around the city without having to drive in this stinkin traffic.
Had a very tasty pulav with loads of coke n crispy chips.
Spent the WHOLE day with Rohit and Kartik., now thats gooood !
Am done with all my stupid project work.

Result : A pretty HECTIC day., but not a bad day. I wish it cud have been a lil better, but then again it cud have been worse., so am happy with 2day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loll.. Diz reminds me of mah engg dayzz... :D
only difference......ya expressed in ya blog.. n me kept to mahself :D

kewlll dude.... way to go..

Anonymous said...

hence proved..:P

Teal™ said...

Done with documentation eh?
I still have that left.... :(
but 2 weeks and the madness ends!!!