Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It has been close to

It has been close to a month now since I’ve been to college. Wow ! I spent 30 days lying on the bed n doing nothing and still haven’t gone bonkers ! I must b really really patient n strong minded! LOL !
  It was HELL the first two weeks ., but now.,when its time to go back to coll., I don’t quite feel like doin that. I got used to Njoyin my time alone,. Listening to music for hours., reading the newspaper ,which I never did b4 this( I just go thru the pics :P).
  I’m not sure I wanna go back to the noisy crowded atmosphere now. Its so peaceful at home. So peaceful that I almost got into practicing meditation ! LOL! Lets save that for the future when I really got nothing to do.
Well academically I have taken a bad beating as far as my college or competitive exams are concerned. Not that I study like 15-20 hours a day ..,  but it’s a lil hard to get back on the track after a months break. I miss my life a lot., my friends., my outings.,my regular TV shows.,my bike. Hmm., guess I was havin lots of fun n life decided to gimme a break. That’s ok.., I’m the kind of guy who believes in SHUTTIN UP and LISTENING TO LIFE., coz my life knows wats best for me.

1 comment:

rohini said...

guess u lol a lot..:P..thy blog says u wer at home for almost a month!!..hope evrthin is fine now..