Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

YIPPEEE


YIPPEEE !!!
Back to college after more than a month ! Feels so darn good ! After a month of being indoors.., a month of being on bed., a month of doing nothing but sleeping and staring at the ceiling., a month of just talking to friends on the phone n not being able to meet them face to face.., an hour long grueling bumpy back breaking bus ride with a suicidal maniac driver to reach college was worth everything !
I didn’t exactly get a welcome I was expecting., well.., I was expecting a wild welcome back party :P ! That’s alrite.., ppl know that I’m a calm placid guy. I was greeted by warm welcoming smiles everywhere n I was very touched. All around there were smiling faces n greeting hands n lots of questions about wat hppnd to me n how I was now. It was a lil tuff answerin everyone but I managed some of them with just a smile.., my charming smile! :D
Day 3 2day.., I think i'm starting to strain myself a lil now., its gettin harder to sit for long., but I know I got no other option n just have to be strong and pull thru this sem .
One interesting thing I gotto do during my one month house arrest. I gotto to experiment just a lil with my looks :P . I'm don't have that good style/fashion sense., never dared to experiment with my clothes or hair or anythin b4. I had got my hands on a digicam that belongs to a friend and also I had a week on hand b4 I'd go into the outside world ., so had this idea of getting a photoshoot done.., rite at home., shot by yours truly ! Here are some of those pics that I liked..,

4 comments:

rohini said...

the b & w pic is close to adorable..nd yeah am kiddin[:P]..no no i partly meant it [:P]..hmm..so back to coll eh?..ain't it feelin gud now?..n i really hope u get real real well..i hav learnt the story frm yer previous posts..dat ws really saad..buh i mus saY u r one hellova guy..stay tuff!!..

Kk said...

thnx ron ! U're crazy n all., we all know that.., u're also nice n sweet .., i really appreciate that .

rohini said...

*blush* *blush*...ohmigosh i feel a sudden rush of diabetical enzymes in moi body[:P]

ArChaNaR said...

nice pics! buddyy

have fun dude