Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So Finally Im back ...,

So.., Finally I’m back home..,I’m BACK !!!
My surgery was a success and nothing went wrong. Still.., I was stuck at the hospital for 10 whole days !!! I learnt a lot in those 10 days. First thing I learnt was that my patience is way way beyond what I thought I had. I mean .,for a guy like me who’s always doin something.., spending 10 whole days in the same room ,lying down on the same bed for close to 22 hours a day didn’t drive me crazy ! Now that is surprising ! I had a small crappy TV in my luxury room but that didn’t help coz I could watch it while lying down and not much made sense when everything on TV seems to be tilted 90 degrees to one side.
I was pretty scared before the operation and then my friend ‘Zephyr’ called me n told me her experience with the surgery and hospital to make me comfortable with everything and it worked till before the surgery. What happened during the surgery.. I donno…, coz I was knocked out cold . Zephyr told me that I’d be out the whole day coz of the anesthetic but guess wat !? I was up on my way out of the O.T ! First day in the ICU was hell so was the first sleepless night there. But thank god I had those wonderful nurses with me. Yeah., my friends think there are cute nurses n I MUST BE flirting with them., but only I know how much respect I have for those nurses for all their patience n the hard work they put in serving the patients. When I say they’re like angels in real life.., I mean it. I didn’t let them sleep the whole night coz I cudn’t sleep and still they always talked to me with a smile on their lips. Wow ! Now that is Patience !
Now that I’m home.., things are not still THAT good. I can’t sit for more than 10 mins at a time and this single entry needed 4 sessions for me to finish ! I still have to take loads of rest for at least 10-12 days at the minimum. Now that almost brings tears to my eyes., but the optimist that I am., I know that at the end of every ordeal., there is something very good that I deserve. So., hoping 4 the very best., Now I go to rest.
Thanks to everybody for all the wonderful wishes.They will NEVER b 4gotten. See ya !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell ohio department of education on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

ArChaNaR said...

I've seen my dear one's going through the surgery n all.

Life ain't that easy after the surgery..u need to be more careful now.

take care!

Anonymous said...

I wish i would have been in the place of 'zephyr' give u all those suggestions before the operation but still i prayed for u n that gives me much more happiness than this.