Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh no ! Not again !

There are quite a few reasons Y I said that. 2day when i went to college , i was a little excited 4 some reason I didn't know. No, I dont think it was of the ever so popular date 'feb 14'. I was gonna give my seminar along with a powerpoint presentation n all. This is my first close-to-proffesional seminar and I was a little excited. But after all the excitement and tension, our seminar was postponed to another date., AGAIN.
My friends who travel by the public transportation and not the college bus like me left for their homes very early in the day and left me alone at college AGAIN.
There was another group of friends who played cricket all day long and since I can't play coz of my operated back, like always i was just sitting and watching the match AGAIN.
I asked a friend who's not going to college and probably free tomorrow, if we could go watch any nice movie and me n my plan were turned down., AGAIN.
I did have a good masti mazaa in the bus on the way home with my Jnrs ., AGAIN.
I came home so tired after the long trip to and from college and coz of the sleep deprivation from the last night that i almost fell asleep in mins still in my dress and shoes., AGAIN.
After a lil refreshment and something to eat, me and my sister left for the All India Industrial Exhibition, someplace every Hyderabadi visits at the begining of every year and we met our mom and cousin there as planned. My sister did some shopping and I didnt find anything worth spending money on and didnt buy anything for myself., AGAIN.
We went to our favourite food stall and just like the past 15-16 years had lots of hot-tasty-spicy-mouthwatering snacks there ., AGAIN.
Coz of the very small age difference my sis doesn't think of me as an elder bro and coz of the way she acts I don feel like that too . Me and my sis had a small verbal fight at the exhibition and i was terrible pissed off., AGAIN.

So., to all my friends who are plannin on askin me what special things I did on valentines day., I'd ask u to pay close attention to all the 'AGAIN's .
As I write down this post, Tired and listening to "Just feel better", which by the way is an amazing amazing song, I realise after all these years, that for somebody like me, who's still studying and jobless and unsettled in life,who's confused about the feelings he has for somebody and who's not sure what to make of these situations combined., the 14th of Feb is going to be just like the 14th of Feb or the 15th of Feb .
This post is NOT about complaining that my day was bad., it was pretty good. This post's bout lettin my friends know that my valentines day was just like any other day.




For all those ppl who're really in love with somebody., and they know it for sure.., HAPPY VALENITES DAY !!! And for the rest of us., all the best for the 14th of Feb of 2007 !

18 comments:

rohini said...

Me first!!! again*wink*...

Preetam said...

second AGAIN.. ; P

rohini said...

Hmm...so feb 14th ws jus an other not-so-gud days ehh??..
don worry!!
still hav anti-valentine's day..
april fools day...whackiest day...kick-ass day :P:D...

rohini said...

@preetam...
Boy my sixth sense works!!! i mean though hav problems with other senses...mah sixth sense works!!

thot by the time i finish reading the whole post nd comment wud end up being second bolke!! he he

Kk said...

@ rohini an preetam : thanks for increasing the comments count. :P

@ rohini : Hmm., not exactly a non-so-good day ., i did have some good fun but its just like any other day. Nothin spl for valentines.

Preetam said...

Ull feel contented if I put in the picture of wat I did yesday

abu said...

oh looking for someone haaaaa.good only.

PuNeEt said...

Happy Valentine's Day to u buddy

Cheers

adarsh said...

better luck next time...
hope u dont let me say this AGAIN ;)

Preeti said...

beautiful eyes man...

Kk said...

@ abu : Hmm., i donno., i think i'll wait 4 somebody good to come by., if that does not happen, then i'll go hunting :D

@ puneet : Its always gr8 to have u on my blog dude. Thnx n wish u the same !

@ adarsh : I hope not too ! :P

@ Preeti : Ha ! Thanks that u noticed :D

Neets said...

nothing spl about 14th man... most of the ones who are getting excited on the 14th will be seen with someone else or no one else on the next 14th feb. but whatever it might be... being in love is perhaps that compelling and fantastic a feeling - or so is what the infected ones say :))))

Kk said...

@ Neets : True.., Very true., i mean the part about this Vday and the next. Donno bout the second part., i'm still never been infected :D

Hell's Angel said...

hey man i had a fun time.. chk out i've written abt it.. AGAIN it was just another day 4 me..

Fursat said...

hmm..my day was more boring tht day :| ek rose dekhne tak ko nahi mila :P

anyways...V day is all about being mad :P

sabka aisa hi jata hai..

Sheeba said...

Lemme tel u one thing..... U GOTTA TAKE D FIRST STEP!!!

Anonymous said...

good one!!!keep writin

Neeta said...

HYpocracy is smoething worse da...what u said is not hypocracy...i would call it lack of focus...But hypocracy is back-biting to put it in a crude way..which sucks..!! which i hate it from the bottom of my heart!!...btw nice blogs u hve esp the earlier ones....