Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

As much as I know that this is not a serious thing.., I can't help gettin a little nervous as every hour passes by.My dreaded leg painhas slowly creeped up into my back and after scanning and 'Xrayin' my back., it has confirmed that I've had a 'slipped disk' in my back..,in fact two. That., combined with my spl condition of havin a narrowing canal in my backbone has made it almost impossible to avoid a surgery.
'Its not a serious surgery, nothin to worry about' .., the doc says., yeah.., but can u make it any easy for my mom who already had tears in her eyes.'Nothin to worry amma' I said as we walked out the docs room and headed back to our house. I know its not a serious operation., and I've seen ppl walk out completely safe from worse cases than this., but the thought of someone opening up ur back and mess with ur internals is enuf to scare anyone !
At the the same time., I'm not totally freaked out or anything. I know this is an almost permanent cure 4 this pain and my condition and 'it' is unavoidable. I'm not scared about wats goin to happen during or after the surgery,. but i'm worried about the scar that is goin to leave and and the one week or more that its goin 2 take to heal and I have to be home all that time.
:(
So.., wish me all the best and I'll b takin a break now.., see yu all in a week or so., Have fun.., Njoy life..,

3 comments:

wiseorotherwise said...

Wish you a safe operation and a speedy recovery :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.