Pages

Monday, August 15, 2005

Alright ! Another party ! Another Outing with friends ., almost my 4th in a row and I was stayin home for bed rest for my injured back ! LOL !
Did I Njoy 2day ? Hmm..., I wud need some deep digging up of my thoughts to get some reasons to tell me that I had loads of fun 2day.., I did.., but not 'loads' . As allways., the fun part was takin the pics. We started almost as soon we got into Cafe Coffee Day in Somajiguda. One of my fav places in the whole of Hyderabad. I feel so comfortable here that I don mind comin in my night pyjamas or even shorts.., but I guess the ladies do :P
Anyways.., there were quite a lot of pics taken n while the nice ones are posted HERE .., in another wonderful blog that I contribute to.., here are some random pics that I took and some my friends..,




THE CAFE COFFEE DAY !!! My Paradise !

The wonderful bright interiors..., I love bright things ., so..., :D


The Lovely bright Special theme menus that CCD puts up to make us pay up more than normal for somethin ..., well.., normal ;)


My Macho man.., MY buddy.., My....... alter ego (almost)


Marx.., yeah I know ! Cool name ., ain't it !


Three Random guys..., Two are good with dames., one ain't.., can u find him out ??? :P


One for all n all for one ! The Three CATeteers !!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics.is dat karthik in d pics

Kk said...

Yes it his him..,