Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2005

FRIENDSHIP DAY .., not somethin I'm a good believer of ., just like many other 'days'. Do we really need one particular day to celebrate our friendship ? Its the same with other days.., do U love your mother only on mothers day ? Do u show that spl person how much you care only one Valentines day ? Many ppl dont really understand the reason and history behind celebrating these days.
Only days such as Birthdays., Independance day., Mothers day are special to me., that too only when they are celebrated and honoured as reminders of something special hppening a few years back on the very same date and not just as some reason to skip work n party with friends.
But 2day I DID celebrate Friendship day.Ok., may b not., I wanted to celebrate sunday and Friendship day was just a coincidence ! Its sunday 2day and was tired sittin at home the whole day., so thought make up 4 the boring first half of the day by havin fun in the later half. My frnds wanted to sit at the same old place 2day as we do every weekend.I dragged them to our beloved Prasadz Multiplex to try out the eat out OHRI's. We started out an hour late as usual and time was a constraint for some of us. We didnt spend that much time eatin., but it was a good first time Xperience there.The complex was packed with crowd from all generations., 2day being friendship day and a Sunday.It was fun though., I like to be in big crowds with cool ppl comin out of their boring homes and normal lives to have fun with ppl they love. U can allways feel the refreshing energy in the crowds at Prasads n some other places like Eat street n Malls.
I just wished I had some friends who are also very near n dear to me with me 2day. Not just 2day., I wish I can have them with me forever.,but that aint possile is it ? Someday we're gonna go our own ways.," Meeting and Parting is the way of life Parting and then meeting is the hope of life". I strongly trust on that comin true in my life If I ever part with my friends(God forbid).

Frankly., though being a slightly shy and kinda introvert guy.,sometimes I like the attention I get. Today I was dressed in Black N Blue and was looking good enuf to turn a few heads..,a few gal heads that is :P . Cool ! May b I'm not as normal as I think I am .., may b I do look a little good.., may b I shud probe a lil deeper into this idea and just may b explore the probabilities of me dressin a little more stylish than my usual cool casual attire ! What do you think ? hmm.., ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...well...for ur info,ppl. just dont celebrate frdship day n valentines day just to skip work n party...each of these special days have a special history,meaning to them...it is not tht u show ur love n affection only on these days.But these r days wen frds who fought or broken relationships come together...u said u believe n birthdays,independence day n mothers day...n y is tht so???

Kk said...

Birthdays are to celebrate the day when the person u love stepped into this world., I think the treat part on this day shud b otherwise..,
Independance day is obviously very spl to any country.,somethin to b rememberd every year., but not celebrated.,
Mothers day.,again not somethin to party or gift ur mom a gr8 gift., but make sure ur mom has a good time that day., to share her work., to give her sometime for herself., to show her that U allways there 4 her.,