Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2005

This is an 'personal experince article ' that I wrote on a friendship site long ago. Had a word limit so Had to use all the short forms . Hope u can make out wat I was tryin to convey there. HERE is the link to the original article.

Hi Ppl !
This aint one of those bout gr8 achievments in skool or job,its bout me breakin from ma shell and openin up to life a lil more.
Untill my Inter(10+2)I was a very shy guy.Shy in da sense I was kinda introvert., not outgoing.,and a lil reserved n shy with ppl outside of my close family and friend circle. I was havin prtty lot fun with my frnds (no girls) but i neva realised how much fun I was missing out. There were many girls telling me not to be so shy with ppl especially with girls and I was wondering wat da big deal was !
Life changed when I joined my engnrng. There were all kindsa ppl around me, with so many diffrnt prsnalties.,and it was not like b4., we were not kids.so many intrstn and nice girls around me that I really wanted to talk to., but didnt have the guts to, obvious coz of my histry with gals.,which is.,ell.,blank!
When I Bcame a Snr,I decided to take advntge of ragging to get rid of my shyness.I was always afraid of how ppl wud react to wat I said, wat If i said sumthin wrong or stupid.no Jnr wud dare laugh at me rite.So I put my plan in action and guess wat!Everyone liked me 4 wat I was! Later,a few frnds of myn sat me down and gave me a short lecture on trustin ppl and the fun bout bein an outgoin person. now,Lifes gr8,I have LOTs of frnds and a few gr8 gals among them.COOL !
Me just tellin u shy ppl out there, Its never too late to change, Open up, Njoy life !


No comments: