Pages

Monday, August 15, 2005

Am I surrounded by boring people ? Or are they just too 'Posh' for me ? Or too 'grown up' ?? OR is it ME who's out of place ??? Let me put up my defense up in thebegining so that I'm not flamed by my friends as soon as they read this. It's not every1 that I have in mind when I write this.I've got the wildest n diverse mix of friends anyone cud possible have and that...,is a lot of chaos but also a lot of fun !
In my walk thru life.., I've come accross friends who're just too matured for their age. NOW wait.., I don't praise or compliment anyone so easily. Them being too matured., is not a compliment. Every phase in life has its own way of Njoyin it. U dont play with toys when u're a teen., or talk/dream bout ppl from the opposite sex when u're sixty .,or play golf or sit n read newspapers for hours when u're a kid ! U gotto have fun the way u r supposed to ! Of course ., I believe in and Njoy the idea of being a little younder at heart than wat ur Passport or any kinda ID shows.., nothin wrong with that. But you can't startin like an uncle at 20 and say "grow up ! We're too old for this !"., yeah rite.., that shows., U're just too old !

Then there are friends who believe having fun with anybody is going out n eating junkfood n shop as regularly as pssbl.I know a few ppl who say 'life is boring' or ' life's not good' coz they've not been to shopping !!! WAT THE _ _ _ _ !!! When it comes to this.., I'm very lucky bout my friends from school. We only spent on special occassions .The other time we always sat down at someone's place., played games., rented a movie n talked for hours ! Wat better way to have fun than spent lots of quality time with ppl you love !

Then again there are ppl, from whom the immediate answer u can expect for anythin is., ' Wat ! Now ! Someother time man..,'These kind of ppl are those who've slept thru most of the imp moments of their lives n missed out on them. I just want to tell them..," Get ur A$$ off that couch ., get out and Live Life !!! The whole world is waiting for you !! Ok., may b not the WHOLE world., but you get the point right? "

You got one Life to Live.., Time flies by n waits for none., so wat are you waiting for ! LIVE LIFE.., LOVE LIFE !

No comments: