Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005



Sometimes the most boring days of ur life suddenly turn into the most fun ones. Thats Xactly wat happened to me 2day. Was so bird so early in the morning that I actually decided to Sit down n study throught the day ! oh yeah.., its been quite a while since I've opened my books n seriously studied.,OK., comin back to my story.,i said to myself., one round of Little Fighters 2 and then I'll go study and like allways., my friend Karthik calls up., impeccable timing my friend ! His Birthday luncheon which was due on this Sunday was preponed coz not everyone from our gang was free that day., wat a kind friend he is. So ., my face lights up after hearing the plan ., but as usual.,I keep playing the game till there were just two mins to go 4 the planned time of meet. I hurriedly got dressed and started out thinking that everyone's gonna b there and they must b cursing me., boy ., was I wrong or wat !! Althought I knew my backache wud kill me 2day., I didnt want to miss out on the fun ., No way ! I n karthik reached the meeting point., rohits house almost on time. There we started discussin bout where to have lunch at. Wat started with a decent discussion went thru a lot of hair pulling ., biting and scratching and finally ended with a decision to go try some place new and we ended up going to this place 'Carrot'.


Weird name for a multicuisine restaurant ! It'd have sounded better on a girl's boutique or something. :P

Our Lunch got delayed for a whole damn 2 hours coz of preetam., the punctuality criminal. 2 hours was too much., even for preetam ! He's only an hour and half hour late.,most of the time. It took me sometime to straighten up my mood which already felt like it was slapped n stamped upon. The place was neat and very simply designed yet had a touch of class to it. The food was good., but wat made the lunch enjoyable was none of us had time constraints n we sat ., talked n downed our lunch leisurely. Wat can be more fun than having good food surrounded in a peaceful ambience with the ppl u love and a digicam. DIGICAM !!??., yes.., A DIGICAM !! Marx., he's got this nice little digicam and the nice person that he is.,everytime he gets it., everyone suddenly turns into photofreaks !Who wudn't like to get his pictures taken n show it off to everyone ? NO ONE! oh., wait., almost 4got., there's rohit ! :P

The guys just Love to take their pics taken but none of 'em really smile ! Wat can b more beautiful to look than someone smiling their hearts out ?

From there we made a small visit to our regular hangout ., LifeStyle., a shopping store.

That is prbly the only pic I got with everyone smiling.,er.., laughing .., :D

and That was taken in KBR park., a Huge nature park in my city.,kinda like the cental park of New York. This is where I got to try out my talent in photography and did a lil experiments with nature photography.,

Now ., I shall Introduce u all to Da gAnG !

From Left to Right in order :

The guy in Green.., Karthik aka Playboy.,the only guy I personally know that doesn't repeat the shirt he wore to college for the rest of the month !

Next Susheel.., Da MaN ! Our Dude., Uncle in Looks but Very young at heart ., yeah Big guy with a soft heart. A bag of laughters.Recently has been brainwashed and dried by two other guys in our gang !

Next's Marx.,the man with the strong punch lines that will., wel., punch u right in ur face. The owner of the cam., so he's got my respect :P

Rajeev., the epitome of mutliple personality. He's somethin here., then somethin there. On the whole a fun person to be around. Talented enuf to even make circus clowns feel Embarassed !

Preetham., mama mia ! ., no., thats not an exclamation., I mean it., a maama and a mia (If u knew hyderabadi slang) ., a Mass guy tryin to look n act classy. Follows Indian Railway timings :P A lil hard 4 me to accept it but he's a lil more matured among our gangsters.

Next guy needs no introduction., thats Moah !


Rohit., talented guy ., an all rounder.,gets over exited on stuff ., Cameraphobic., Foodaholic., Freakoutmaniac.

Well., dats my life 2day., it was fun 2 me., hope u had fun reading thru it. If u did ., lemme know., leave ur comments., or SHOUT ur Mind out in the shout box. See ya !!!

No comments: