Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today was en emotional roller coaster ride for me. Woke up as I do on a normal day with doubtful thoughts in my mind about going to collegeor not to..,well finally after a lot of tug of war between my thoughts., I decided to stay at home and do somethin bout the severe pain in the leg that has been bothering me for quite sometime now. Well., I did and it came as a total shocker to me . Though not yet confirmed.,the fact that it was somethin that cud need a surgery hit he hard . I wasn't scared of gettin operated on but the thought of this surgery affecting my life foreva kept ringin in my mind. I cud b refrained from playing or going to the gym anymore., I cud have scars .,anythin can happen. But being the cool guy that I am.., tried and took away most of those thuoghts off my mind. Though its not somethin as exitin as India winnin a cricket match or somethin.., i thought its somethin I SHUD share with my friends. I SMS'd some of my friends bout my condition . The response I got was heart toucing. I got sms's and a call from friends I frankly didnt expect to show so much concern. I could just feel the affection and care in their voice or sms's. I really got emotional bout this., now noww, CHILL ! I didnt cry ! To the ppl who sms'd me and the gal who called., i wanna say this., "Thanks a Lot ! It really really means a lot to me and U ppl will NEVER be forgotten". When I say somethin this serious., I mean it !

Enuf of senti stuff u say ? Alrite.., I had Xperienced no funny stuff 2day ! Tuff day huh ? Happens yaar.., CHILL !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice 2 no a guy as sentimental as u.i have seen that most guys r not emotional n take things only at a superficial level.but the fact that u really appreciate ur frens 4 their concern shows what a caring person u r n how much u value em....

Kk said...

thnks 4 all those nice words.., I appreciate that..,