Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Got nothin much to post about 2day., so., thought I'll post some things that are mine n spl to me in their own way.

This is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Vidyashram ,Jubilee Hills ,Hyderbad. My school., My home after home. One place I woke up with a smile to go to every morning. One place that had all good things in life at one place. My friends (Simbly can't Live without 'em), My Family ( actually referrin to a few teachers in my school that I adore , admire and respect a lot), Fun ( Sports, activities, girls) and Studies ( oh yes., I used to like studyin those days). I Miss it Like Hell these days.


My Watch., my Faststrack., yesssssss siiiiiiir ;) . This watch is spl to me coz all my life I had a wide varites of gr8 watches but all of them were gifted to me. So many were gifted to me that I never got a chance to buy one. This is my first watch that I bought for me. Nice watch, suits me good n I like it.


MY NOKIA 3120. The best phone at its price range for me. Looks really cool after I used My Benq M100 .Also a good phone but I like this better. Why this is special is this phone has helped me get lots a friends and thnks to it., I'm more closer than I was ever with some of my friends.


My Bike ., My Fiero F2. Feels like it was made for me. Big., powerful ., good looking and best thing I like about it is that its the most silent of the powerful bike segment of bikes. So silent sometimes that ppl won't notice u drivin just a few feet away. I've had may gr8 moments with , on or related to my bike. Only thing's thats botherin me is that the only ladies sittin on the backseat of my bike are my sis.,mom or someone related to me. Hopin dat wud change soon ;)


No comments: