Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

I can smell it.., the burning of gun powder and paper.., stronger than my AXE deo that I got on. I can hear it.., the crackle., blast ., whoosh., whistle of the crackers outside.., louder than the Fort Minor song I'm listening to in my imported HUGE studio headphones ! I almost lost my right ear thrice tonite while driving back home. It's here.... the festival of lights.... Diwali.

I wish all my blog readers.., the regular ones and the curious ones that have dropped by to check my blog out and even those that had no clue that they were coming here and also all my friends that I forced here to .... A Very Happy Diwali. May godess Lakshmi be happy with all the puja and maska that you offered and may she bless you with all the money u asked for along with the happiness., harmoney etc etc too. Hope you had a lot of calorie stuffed sweets and liked those three pairs of dresses that you bought for diwali when you actually wear just one.

Play safe with crackers. Rockets are for soaring high into the sky and not to aim at somebody like G-I-Joe n take their eye out. Bombs have a sole puspose in life., to self destruct and destroy. Dont throw them in the air with your hands. You are not a 1980's hero and those are not grape fruits that you will throw at the heroine's tummy.

Diwali or any of the tens of festivals we have in India have one thing in common. All family and friends comin together to catch up with each other and have some good fun. Crackers or no crackers., sweets or no sweets. Make sure you don't miss out on the fun part.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Sweety Maruth said...

WISHIN U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI !!!
ve fun n play safe [:)]

Sandeep Sundaram said...

Wishing u belated dewali dudes...
..i just got one pair dues nah 3 ..:P