Pages

Friday, December 02, 2005


This is one of those lazy mornins that i woke up a bit emotional . I suddenly wanted to meet all my friends. One of the reasons cud b that I learnt that there wudn't b the school reunion this year. Its been more than a week into the vacations and most of my friends haven't even contacted me . Usually I'd b very upset about this., but I guess everybody must b havin their own reasons..,but at the same time., i'm not gonna sit n do nothin about it . I've decided that within a week ., I'm gonna contact each n every old friend of mine atleast once . May b meet up some of them. That'd b a better thing to do in the vacations than just sit at home doin nothin ! n I think even u shud .., friendship's bout comin 2gether and stayin 2gether . Ur friends have 4got u doesn't mean u have to too. Go ., phone a friend whom you have not spoken to for a while and arrange to meet up. U'll see how good that feels .
So .., my dear friends..,


1 comment:

PuNeEt said...

thanks for dropping by my Blog...
Nice blog buddy...

u too seem to be a movie freak

enjoy

Cheers